HOME > SUPPORT > FAQ > About Plastic Pyrolysis > Black Pyrolysis Oil to Diesel

Black Pyrolysis Oil to Diesel

Black Pyrolysis Oil to Diesel


Black Pyrolysis Oil Solution: Distillation and Deodorant Machine
Usage: Black oil, Heavy oil, Used oil and Pyrolysis Oil to Diesel

Input: Waste engine oil, waste lubrication oil, tyre crude oil, plastic crude oil.
Output: 90% good clean oil, the rest 10% is slag and waste gas 
Heating material: coal/wood /fuel oil/natural gas
Machine cover area: usually 300 square meters, 30meters length, 10meters width.
Reactor material: Q345R Boiler plate.

Related TAG: pyrolysis oil to diesel,
Back To Home:http://www.pyrolysisoil.net
Source:http://www.pyrolysisoil.net/FAQ/About-Plastic-Pyrolysis/Black_Pyrolysis_Oil_to_Diesel_3114.html
上一篇:Plastic Recycling to Oil 下一篇:how yo use Pyrolysis Oi?

Related Reports: